Wednesday 30 March 2011

If India wins, I will strip!


If India wins, I will strip!Poonam Pandey, The Most Downloaded Model on the Internet to go Bare ALL if......

Crossing all limits to celebrate India's win against Pakistan in high-voltage semi-final match of the World Cup tomorrow, cricket crazy model Poonam Pandey has decided to go full monty. 

According to reports, the Mumbai-based model will go nude in front of the entire stadium if India manages to beat arch-rival Pakistan in the mouth-watering match and lift the World cup. Quickly amending her statement, she seeks BCCI nod for the daring act to bare it all.

"This is just to motivate the Men in Blue, " said Poonam adding "she won't hesitate giving private show to them in the dressing room as well."

The model has also opened a fan page on Facebook to cheer Team India. 

Poonam follows the likes of lingerie models like Larissa Riquelme of Paraguay and Luciana Salazar of Argentina who had vowed to go nude if their football teams win the FIFA world cup. Poonam says, "I'm a cricket fanatic and I'm a die-hard supporter of my nation. India needs a lot of support and this is my way of supporting the team."

Wonder how this will help the team. Clearly this is an attempt to get publicity, however she insists, "Absolutely not. As being the Most Downloaded Model on the Internet I dont need to do such things for publicity I'm confident of my body and I'm doing this to Motivate our boys to play better."


--
Best Regards,


No comments:

Post a Comment