Saturday 2 April 2011

Rapid fire round with Sarah Jane Dias

Rapid fire round with Sarah Jane DiasSarah Jane Dias, who makes her debut opposite Abhishek Bachchan in Game this week.

Started her career as a VJ years earlier, hosting several shows on music channels. Here she talks about her big break and gives you a sneak peek into her favourite things

MY STATUS: Currently unavailable.

MY MANTRA: When in doubt say no.

FAV FILM OF ALL TIME: Dil Chahta Hai, Andaaz Apna Apna.

FAV ACTOR: SRK, Salman Khan, Imran Khan, Ranbir Kapoor.

A DIRECTOR'S CALL I AM WAITING FOR: Vishal Bhardwaj and Karan Johar.

ONE ROLE I'D KILL FOR: Kareena's character in Jab We Met interesting.

DANCING AROUND THE TREE IS... highly necessary for courtships.

MY FAV KHAN IS: Imran Khan.

I'D GO ON KWK WITH: Deepika Padukone because of her honesty.

IF I HAD TO DO A RAIN SONG I WOULD... wish the sari wasn't see-through.

IF I HAD COME ACROSS THE CASTING COUCH I WOULD... walk out of casting.

MY FAV PERFUME: Armani For Women.

MY FAV ACCESSORY: Nine West handbag.

MY FAV DESIGNER: Manish (Malhotra), Shantanu-Nikhil, Nari (Narendra Kumar), Ritu Kumar, Sabyasachi (Mukherjee). MY MOST PRIZED POSSESSION: Friends

MY CLOSEST FRIEND: Five family friends of mine

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com



--
Best Regards,


No comments:

Post a Comment